Exhibit at AAS 2017
Location and Dates | Reserve Your Booth | Pricing and Fees | What's Included | Payment Info | Cancellations
Visit the Exhibitor Service Center for information regarding:
- Move-in/Move-out info
- Ordering Furniture
- Customs Brokers
Sheraton Centre Toronto HotelToronto, Ontario, Canada M5H 2M9
Conference Dates: March 16-19, 2017
Exhibit Hall: Sheraton/Osgoode Ballrooms
Exhibit Hall Dates: March 17-19, 2017
Exhibit Hall Hours: March 17 - 8:30am - 5:30pm March 18 - 9:00am - 6:00pm March 19 - 9:00am - 12:00pm
Take a look at the current available exhibit space. To reserve a space, click the reserve button posted below.
Exhibitors: The image below indicates the remaining available booths. To view the live floorplan and confirmed exhibitors click here.
Booths shaded in GREEN are still available.
- Click on the button below to reserve your booth. Once your booth selection has been made and placed in your cart, will be given 7 minutes to complete your purchase/order before the booth is released back into inventory.
- All sales are completed in real time.
- If an invoice is required, you may request one on the payment screen. Payment must be received within 20 days, or booths will be released to the public.
Each booth rental includes three complimentary exhibitor registrations. Additional representatives must pay a registration fee of $150 each. Individuals (including authors, consultants, colleagues, friends, and relatives) who may be associated with the company but who are not working in the booth must pay the regular conference registration fee.
Exhibitors will be able to register their booth staff by December 2016.
Questions? Send an e-mail to the Robyn Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-734-665-2490.
AAS reserves booth space on a first-come, first-served basis for the best available.
Download a copy of the Rules and Regulations (PDF)
Exhibit Booth Rental INCLUDES:
- Three complimentary full-access conference registrations (badges) per 8' x 10' booth purchase
- Draped aluminum supports, 8’ high in back and 3’ high on two sides
- 7” x 44” one-line identification sign with company name and booth number
- One 6 foot (72 inches) skirted table
- Two chairs
- One wastebasket
- Carpeting (the exhibit hall is located in a carpeted ballroom)
- Free listing on the exhibitor page in the Online Exhibitor Listing and Final Program
- Free listing in the exhibitor section of the AAS 2017 Mobile App
- Exhibit Hall Security during set-up, overnight and ending at the conclusion of move-out
- Two-day exhibitor move-in (Thursday 9am-6pm, Friday morning)
- Refreshment breaks for attendees and exhibit personnel immediately outside the Exhibit Hall
- General aisle cleaning
- Discounted Booth rates with purchase of advertising
- Exclusive exhibitor-only sponsorship and advertising opportunities
- The opportunity to network and connect with the industry’s top leaders and professionals
Exhibit rental space DOES NOT include:
- Additional furniture or stands beyond what is included above
- Electricity or any electrical services
- Shipping or any freight handling labor
- Installation or dismantle labor
- Booth cleaning
Full payment of the total space rental is due with this booth reservation. Payments received in full will be confirmed immediately.
Exhibitors requesting an invoice must pay the invoice within 20 days of receipt. Failure to pay the reserved booth invoice within 20 days will result in all booths marked reserved being automatically released back into the public inventory for purchase. Booth marked RESERVED are considered pending until payment is received.
The AAS reserves the right to cancel any booth listed as reserved/pending without notice.
All cancellations must be made in writing to the Conference Manager.
If the conference manager receives notification on or before December 1, 2016, the AAS will refund your booth purchase amount less 10% of the total amount paid.
For cancellation requests received between December 2, 2016 and on or before January 16, 2017, 50% of the total amount paid will be refunded. No refunds will be made after January 16, 2017.
If booth space is not occupied by 8:00am on Friday, March 17, 2017, the AAS will have the right to use such space as it sees fit to eliminate empty spaces in the Exhibit Hall.
The AAS will maintain a wait list for exhibit space should the exhibit hall sell out. The wait list is on a first-come, first-served basis. Interested exhibitors will be notified as soon as possible should a space become available.
AAS 2017 is designed to showcase print publications, educational materials, digital services, and Asian Studies programs and services for our members and attendees.
To fulfill this goal, the association reserves the right to review all exhibit applications for eligibility. All applications are subject to approval by AAS based on the following criteria:
- The items or information to be exhibited/distributed relate to the purposes of AAS and are consistent and compatible with the AAS values and goals.
- The exhibit relates to the purposes of the conference, or topics of the various sessions.
- Items without educational merit may be excluded.
• Draped aluminum supports, 8’ high in back and 3’ high on two sides
• 7” x 44” one-line identification sign with company name and booth number
• One 6 foot (72 inches) skirted table
• Two chairs
• One wastebasket
• Carpeting (the exhibit hall is located in a carpeted ballroom)
• Free listing on the exhibitor page on the Online Exhibitor Listing and Final Program
• Free listing in the exhibitor section of the AAS 2016 Mobile App
• Three complimentary full conference registrations per 8’ x 10’ purchase (allowing access to all sessions)
• 24-hour exhibit-hall perimeter security beginning with set-up and ending at the conclusion of move-out
• Two-day exhibitor move-in
• Refreshment breaks for attendees and exhibit personnel in the exhibit hall
• General aisle cleaning
• Discounted Booth rates with purchase of advertising
• Exclusive exhibitor only sponsorship and advertising opportunities
• The opportunity to network and connect with the industry’s top leaders and professionals
Click HERE to view Canada visitor requirements.