AAS 2017 Mobile App
The AAS' conference app is now available! Download it today to view the full conference program, special events and important updates. The AAS 2017 Mobile APP is available via mobile download and is compatible with iOS, Android, Amacon and Blackberry10+ devices.
App content is also available via a website version and is compatible with all Desktop, laptop, Windows phone, and most older devices.
You will find the following information in features in this year's mobile app, including:
- Schedule of all panel sessions and events
- All panel and paper abstracts
- My Schedule, To-Do, and Notes module
- Social Media Links to post the latest happenings at the conference
- Interactive floor plans and maps
- Attendee Check-in; Opportunity to connect and chat with other attendees.
- Private Messaging; reach out directly to a colleague.
- Interact; view the most popular sessions, pics, posts, and more.
- Exhibitor and sponsor information
- Restaurant Guide linked to google maps (coming soon)
- Real-time notifications of updates and changes (room assignments, cancellations, etc.)
Download today and continue to check the app in the next few weeks leading to the conference for more added features!
Need Assistance in Navigating the Mobile App. View the AAS 2017 Mobile App User Guide