Welcome AAS 2018 Conference Exhibitors
Location and Dates | Reserve Your Booth | Pricing and Fees | What's Included | Payment Info | Cancellations
Washington Wardman Park Hotel
Conference Dates: March 22-25, 2018
Exhibit Hall: Exhibit Hall C
Exhibit Hall Dates: March 23-25, 2018
Exhibit Hall Hours: March 23 - 8:30am - 5:30pm March 24 - 9:00am - 6:00pm March 25 - 9:00am - 12:00pm
Take a look at the current available exhibit space. To reserve a space, click the reserve button posted below
Booths shaded in GREEN & BLUE are available.
Click the image below to view current list of exhibitors
Premium booths are located near entrances and high traffic aisles. There are multiple entrances to the exhibit hall.
AAS reserves booth space on a first-come, first-served basis for the best available.
Download the Exhibit-Sponsor-Advertise Prospectus
Exhibit Booth Rental INCLUDES:
- Three complimentary full-access conference registrations (badges) per 8' x 10' booth purchase
- Draped aluminum supports, 8’ high in back and 3’ high on two sides
- 7” x 44” one-line identification sign with company name and booth number
- One 6 foot (72 inches) skirted table
- Two chairs
- One wastebasket
- Carpeting (the exhibit hall is located in a carpeted ballroom)
- Free listing on the exhibitor page in the Online Exhibitor Listing and Final Program
- Free listing in the exhibitor section of the AAS 2018 Mobile App
- Exhibit Hall Security during set-up, overnight and ending at the conclusion of move-out
- Two-day exhibitor move-in (Thursday 9am-6pm, Friday morning)
- Refreshment breaks for attendees and exhibit personnel immediately outside the Exhibit Hall
- General aisle cleaning
- Discounted Booth rates with purchase of advertising
- Exclusive exhibitor-only sponsorship and advertising opportunities
- The opportunity to network and connect with the industry’s top leaders and professionals
Exhibit rental space DOES NOT include:
- Additional furniture or stands beyond what is included above
- Electricity or any electrical services
- Shipping or any freight handling labor
- Installation or dismantle labor
- Booth cleaning
Full payment of the total space rental is due with this booth reservation. Payments received in full will be confirmed immediately.
Exhibitors requesting an invoice must pay the invoice within 30 days of receipt. Failure to pay the reserved booth invoice within 30 days will result in all booths marked reserved being automatically released back into the public inventory for purchase. Booth marked RESERVED are considered pending until payment is received.
The AAS reserves the right to cancel any booth listed as reserved/pending without notice.
All cancellations must be made in writing to the Conference Manager.
If the conference manager receives notification on or before December 1, 2017, the AAS will refund your booth purchase amount less 10% of the total amount paid.
For cancellation requests received between December 2, 2017 and on or before January 12, 2018, 50% of the total amount paid will be refunded. No refunds will be made after January 12, 2018.
If booth space is not occupied by 8:00am on Friday, March 23, 2018, the AAS will have the right to use such space as it sees fit to eliminate empty spaces in the Exhibit Hall.
The AAS will maintain a wait list for exhibit space should the exhibit hall sell out. The wait list is on a first-come, first-served basis. Interested exhibitors will be notified as soon as possible should a space become available.
AAS 2018 is designed to showcase print publications, educational materials, digital services, and Asian Studies programs and services for our members and attendees.
To fulfill this goal, the association reserves the right to review all exhibit applications for eligibility. All applications are subject to approval by AAS based on the following criteria:
- The items or information to be exhibited/distributed relate to the purposes of AAS and are consistent and compatible with the AAS values and goals.
- The exhibit relates to the purposes of the conference, or topics of the various sessions.
- Items without educational merit may be excluded.
• Draped aluminum supports, 8’ high in back and 3’ high on two sides
• 7” x 44” one-line identification sign with company name and booth number
• One 6 foot (72 inches) skirted table
• Two chairs
• One wastebasket
• Carpeting (the exhibit hall is located in a carpeted ballroom)
• Free listing on the exhibitor page on the Online Exhibitor Listing and Final Program
• Free listing in the exhibitor section of the AAS 2016 Mobile App
• Three complimentary full conference registrations per 8’ x 10’ purchase (allowing access to all sessions)
• 24-hour exhibit-hall perimeter security beginning with set-up and ending at the conclusion of move-out
• Two-day exhibitor move-in
• Refreshment breaks for attendees and exhibit personnel in the exhibit hall
• General aisle cleaning
• Discounted Booth rates with purchase of advertising
• Exclusive exhibitor only sponsorship and advertising opportunities
• The opportunity to network and connect with the industry’s top leaders and professionals
Click HERE to view Canada visitor requirements.