Panel Session Updates and Changes
The program committee's decision to accept panel proposals are based on the understanding that the accepted session was submitted in it's final form. With the understanding that the session will be presented as originally submitted in the panel proposal.
However, we will accommodate specific updates and changes after acceptance as listed below.
- Panel session titles
- Paper presentation titles
- Panel or paper abstracts*
- Participant substitutions (in the case of a participant withdrawal from the panel)
- Panel Chair or Panel Discussant additions (in the case the original proposal did not include a Panel Chair or Discussant).
- Additional participants. We will not accept an additional paper presenter or new paper co-author(s) to a panel session. Only in the case of a withdrawal.
Deadline Dates for Updates/Changes
Please submit all updates by November 8, 2018. This includes all name changes (substitutions and additions). This date is FINAL. November 8, 2018 is the AAS' deadline to finalize the final conference program file for submission to our publisher. This means all TITLE and NAME UPDATES must be submitted by this date to be included in the final printed program.
We strongly suggest if there are new additions to the panel you begin this process soon in an effort to allow the individual time to pre-register by the November 8, 2018 participant pre-registration deadline.
*Note: Abstract changes may be submitted through February 1, 2019. These are posted online only.