The Denver International Airport (DIA) is located approximately 23 miles from downtown Denver.
Denver offers a light rail from the airport, also known as the A line for $10.50 a ride.
Directions to the Sheraton:
There is a train that leaves directly from the airport to Union Station, which is located downtown. It is $10.50 for a one-way ticket. See more information here: https://www.flydenver.com/parking_transit/transit/a_line_commuter_train. Once you reach Union Station, you’ll take a complimentary/free bus directly to the Sheraton. More information here: http://www.rtd-denver.com/FF-FreeMallRide.shtml.
If you’re interested, here is a short video to show you the way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOW51H6boNU.
To find the train:
- From Terminal A – If you walk to the Main Terminal: Once you have left the long walkway, go down to level 5, and follow signs to Ground Transportation (walk all the way to the other end of the airport). Exit main doors, and then proceed down the escalator. If you take the train to the Main Terminal, see below.
- From Terminals B & C – From the train: Once you have arrived up the escalator, proceed south (Terminal East will be to your left and Terminal West to your right). Exit main doors, and then proceed down the escalator.
Upon arrival at Union Station:
- After exiting the light rail, turn right and proceed to the walkway on the right of Union Station
- Take a left after the ‘No pedestrians allowed beyond this point’ sign. (The signage will tell you to take a right, which is a roundabout way.)
- Walk in between Zoe Ma Ma and Thristy Lion on right, and Next Door on the left (these are all restaurants), where you will arrive at Wynkoop St.
- Once on Wynkoop, take a right and cross 16th St. to the Mall Bus sign outside of Office Depot
- Take 16th St. Mall Bus southeast to the correct street to get off and proceed to your hotel from there
Click here to view a map of the 16th Street Mall Bus route
Shared Ride Vans
The AAS has a secured discounted SuperShuttle Shared ride pricing for transportation from the Denver International Airport to downtown Denver.
Discount SuperShuttle Shared Ride: $25 Flat Fee per passenger
Reservations: For special reservation questions call 1-800 BLUE VAN (800-258-3826) or customer service, available 24/7. Please note that if you call in your reservation instead of booking and paying online with your discount code, a $3 call center fee applies.
NOTE: Please update your browser if the above link does not work, or use Google Chrome. Also, you can go directly to www.supershuttle.com and enter the code TRWPA
The Denver International Airport allows app based ride services like Uber and Lyft to pickup directly from the Denver Airport Curbside. For more information on how to book your ride and where to pick up, please click the links below:
Uber (DEN to downtown Denver) https://www.uber.com/airports/den/
Lyft (DEN to downtown Denver) https://www.lyft.com/airports/den
Denver International Airport has more than 10 major rental car companies serving Colorado travelers. Car rental agencies are located on airport property and provide courtesy shuttle service to and from Jeppesen Terminal. Shuttles pick-up and drop-off from Jeppesen Terminal Level 5, Island 4, outside doors 505-513 (east side) and 504-512 (west side).
Enterprise-Rent-A-Car is also located inside the Sheraton Downtown hotel. For more information, call 303-623-1281
Hotel Parking (Sheraton)
There are no AAS conference attendee parking discounts available
0-1 hour: $12
Each additional hour: $6
Maximum daily rate: $40
Mon - Fri 5pm-4am: $12
Weekend rate (day parking only): $12
Overnight rate: $40
Oversized vehicles: $55
0-3 hours: $29
3-8 hours: $35
8+ hours: $42