Winter 2015 Issue Now Available
India: Past, Present, and Future
- View the "EDITOR'S MESSAGE." Lucien Ellington introduces articles that appear in this issue.
Available in print and open access and published three times each year (spring, fall, and winter) since 1996 by the Association for Asian Studies (AAS), EDUCATION ABOUT ASIA (EAA) is a unique and innovative journal—a practical teaching resource for secondary school, college, and university instructors, as well as an invaluable source of information for students, scholars, libraries, and anyone with an interest in Asia.
Education About Asia brings you:
- Stimulating articles on all areas of Asia, with subjects ranging from ancient cultures and literature to current affairs.
- Essays describing classroom-tested educational programs and strategies.
- A comprehensive guide to Asia-related print and digital resources, including movies, documentaries, books, curriculum guides, and web resources.
- Thematic issues on topics of particular interest, such as Islam in Asia, marriage and family in Asia, youth culture, religion in Asia, economics and business in Asia, visual and performing arts, and a special series on Asia in world history.
Authors interested in writing for EAA should consult the author guidelines and the list of scheduled thematic feature sections.