Thank you to everyone who has joined us in Washington, D.C. and made the AAS 2018 Annual Conference such a big success! We are thrilled to say that this has been one of our largest conferences ever, and we hope that all who have attended found the weekend productive and collegial.
Highlights on Sunday’s schedule:
• At 8:00am, please join us in the Marriott Ballroom Foyer for a 30-minute Farewell Coffee Break, generously sponsored by Visit Denver. Grab a complimentary cup of coffee and a giveaway item, and start getting ready for AAS 2019 in Denver, Colorado!
• Registration and badge pickup counters, located on the Lobby Level of the Marriott Wardman Park, are open from 8:00am until 11:30am today. Graduate student stipends can also be picked up by eligible students during those hours; that counter is located across from the registration desks.
• Concurrent panel sessions begin at 8:30am and will run until 12:45pm.
• The Exhibit Hall is open 9:00am to 12:00pm, and as publishers prepare to depart many will put their display copies on deep discount. Don’t miss out on the chance to grab a deal!
• Anyone in search of a distraction-free space to work or relax is invited to the Quiet Room in Park Tower 8209. Please do not use cell phones or conduct meetings in the Quiet Room.
• A Nursing Mothers’ Room is located in Park Tower 8229 for the convenience of conference attendees.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to approach a member of the AAS staff, or tweet @AASAsianStudies with the #AAS2018 hashtag.
Thank you again for coming to AAS 2018, and safe travels to everyone. We look forward to seeing you again soon—either at AAS-in-Asia 2018 in New Delhi (July 5-8), or AAS 2019 in Denver, Colorado (March 21-24)!