Each spring, the Association for Asian Studies (AAS) holds a four-day conference devoted to planned programs of scholarly papers, roundtable discussions, workshops, and panel sessions on a wide range of issues in research and teaching, and on Asian affairs in general.
- 362 panel sessions
- 3 Keynote Speeches
- 10 Book Prizes awarded
- 100 Exhibitors
- 24 Films Screened
Please check back later for photos.
Scott Tong, correspondent and former Shanghai bureau chief for Marketplace public radio
Emily Wilcox, Assistant Professor of Modern Chinese Studies, U-M
Mike Thompson, MA Student, U-M Center for Chinese Studies
Xuefei Ren, Associate Professor of Sociology and Global Urban Studies, Michigan State University (also CCS center associate)
- The AAS Annual Conference is the for Asian studies scholars.
- Stay abreast of in Asian studies.
- with leading scholars who share your interests and concerns.
- Visit the AAS Book Exhibition, with providing a diverse assortment of scholarly materials and services.
- Features a of subjects in close to 400 panel sessions.
- View the latest new documentaries and films covering all areas of Asia at the .